Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

;D

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

lol ohhhh wow , taunting much lol

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

genious!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Take the deal.
Trump has saved your bacon.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

i take it he owns alot of shares wonder how many

Now it’s getting good!

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

I do love a DEMOCRACY 😎🤣💥

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

is apple stock going to be worthless? alot of people have alot of shares of apple stock my father included

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

I think the whole system is going to crash

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

are they giving us a hint

are they giving us a hint

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

One one hand I am concerned that this is all a distraction from the globopedos creeping up on us, on the other hand this is hilarious!

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

EVERYTHING IS A DISTRACTION

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Might be a distraction from the latest SCOTUS case about the 2020 election... 🤔

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

[They] are trapped!