Imagine Dragons - Machine (Lyrics) - YouTube

Imagine Dragons - Machine (Lyrics)Listen to "Machine," out now: http://smarturl.it/MachineIDPre-order the upcoming album "Origins," out 11/9: http://smarturl...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

💯

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Good Morning Kim. I know something is happening just wish I knew what it was! I’ve never been good at waiting for surprises. I’m ready to party!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Excellent! I concur!

Goood Mornin’ Kim 😎🤩🐸🥰🙏🏼
Standing up and Rocking on! 🙌🏻👊🏻

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

Morning Kim. I must share a dream I had the other night. I was at a club (i don't go to clubs in non-dream world) and having a great time with JFK Jr. I woke up feeling very happy. Made my week so far!

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

Rock On Girl👊❤️

Have a great day!

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

😎
mood: [they}ll find out!🤣
💛

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Good morning Kim!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

We the people are the machine -😎

💕

Good morning Kim. :)

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Good morning ST.
have great one!

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🤗👋💞

👍💥❤️😃Hey Kim!!

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

GM Daniel! :)

(1) Show this thread