Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

So, both my girls went to "extended" daycare as I worked two jobs, but I could and did watch every minute of their days on video.... given freely by the extended daycare provider. Of course, that was back in the day 1984-1988, where we had real care providers

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

My parents would come to our classrooms unannounced, and sit in the back of my room to listen to the teachers.

Restore how it was before Yuckies stole and changed our schools.

One room School Houses with several ages are advantageous for ALL school Children.

My Grandparents early 1900's K-3 school books were equivalent to my junior high / early high school books in the 1970's.

Yuckies have done everything on purpose to destroy proper learning...they are the Destroyer of truth.
πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•

Dispatch Evildoers OFF Terra Firma.
β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts