Please take a moment, Thank God that you are here...I thank God for each and every Anon/Patriot.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Amen🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

ae tautoko
🙏 AMENE

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Greenstone taniwha to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Amen

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

❤️🐑DD

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏❤️

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

💛

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I Thank God constantly. I am so Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. His Faithfulness in my life leaves me speechless 🙌🧡

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Exactly!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Thank God and Thank You 🙏❤🙏

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Thank You!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread