After all that we have seen, are you beginning to realise that SIDS , Sudden Infant Death Syndrome is really just a cover for a vax death / Injury ?

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Historically, infant and child morality have been dropping, while number of vaccines has been going up. How do you explain that?

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

OOh,, look here, Vax do cause SIDS according to the makers of the vax . Explain that one to me

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Yes, in my knowledge it start´s with the so called 6-fold vaccine (all in one shot) and is long in the know. The pharmaceutical industry and their beneficiaries are supressing all studies about this. And also the society itself is not interested in that truth. Never forget.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

unfortunately yes 😞. One of our friends lost their baby to SIDS

I have known that for the last 47 years at least! Folks need to open their eyes.

In response Montana Born Patriot to her Publication

Boy friends sister lost her baby to SIDs 1975. Could not convince her why however. l knew immediately. Grandson's friend lost her baby to Covid Vax 2 years ago. Totally oblivious . Cannot understand why so few can see... Only obvious answer is that we are chosen to see... God is Great!

(1) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Elon lost his 1st baby to “SIDS”

Name it, then people won’t question it.
It’s SIDS!
Yeah but why does it happen? ~ The willful, awake ask.