Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Contingency Path depending on FF?

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

not sure to luagh or cry on this one!

Everyone sees what you appear to be, few experience what you really are. No Dms/ not looking to hook up. β™ˆοΈsunβ™ŒοΈrising♓️moon♒️Venus

πŸ˜†

Trumplican, #WWG1WGA, #InItTogether THE STORM IS HERE! For our children, vets and Patriots worldwideπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ€™

🀣🀣🀣🀩🀩kek

et nous en europe et surtout en Gaule ca donnerait quoi 😜la blague

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

Preach!!

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

🀣That's so me!

Peace~Love~Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ Donald J Trump is my President 2020

🀣🀣✌️

Love GOD, President Trump, animals, Senior Members, Children. I’m your Huckleberry.........loved the movie!

ROFLMAO.......

learning about the Quantity of Quirky Quotable people like me on my Quest through the Quagmire that is our shared Quandary

me thursday call to family and friends: "remember to fill your veihicles, do your shopping to have enough food and water for a couple weeks."
them all except my mom: "ahh, jeez, haven't you told us this a few times already."
me: "yes, but you never know when 'it' will happen."
my 75 year old mom: "im going to sleep through it anyway. I told you to wake me up afterwards"
At least she is AWAKE now right?

In response Matt Smith to his Publication

At least your family still answers your calls 😭

(1) Show this thread

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

I've wasted so much food. Aren't we supposed to see arrests tomorrow at the Super Bowl? Now that would be straight πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

Totally me! I am not anxious about it anymore, but I keep stocking up and then running out of fresh produce again! Ack!

Jesus, the name above all names. #PrayForAmerica #DigitalSoldiers #PrayforTrump #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

same here

(1) Show this thread

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

OMG - this is me too.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’—πŸ˜˜ Jesus IS truth πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒ…β€οΈβœοΈ

Thanks for the laugh today! I needed it! Seems the state we are all in. 😴😴😴

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

Me, too!

Have T-Mobile.

Haven't received any test EBS thingeys, either.