Has anyone else followed Q, since the beginning, for the past 3 1/2 years, and still get blown away?! You would think nothing could suprise us anymore then BQQM 🤯

Only people mentioned by @ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply

✝️Light💛 Lov❤e Liberty 🇱🇷 🇱🇷🇱🇷Empowered1776🇱🇷TruthandJustice🌎❤Trump ❤JFKJr❤JFK Sr❤MLK✝️

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Last time tomorrow.

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

For real - from the begining - a privilege

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i have been following since last Feb and I cannot even find the words to express how amazed I am constantly ---i feel sorry sometimes for people who do not follow the drops. ----maybe a silly comparison -----its like falling in love and having all sorts of people tell u he is wrong for you..too good to be true ....you are obsessed...bla bla......but deep down you know he is the ONE🙏🇺🇸❤️

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Ever time we get a new Q proof from a drop 2 or 3 years ago, that is coming to pass now in plain sight.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Chills! I love it so much 😍

(1) Show this thread

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

Amen to that shit!
It ain't easy bein' woke ✌

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

In response karen hennigar to her Publication

you mean awake...... woke is the left wing verbiage ☺️

(1) Show this thread

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

absolutely... I was an avid reader of the posts. A friend introduced me. I researched between DJT and Q and created a twitter account. I was all ears when the anons began talking truth on EMR and 5g.

4 Twatter accounts suspended (Jerseygurl_23) + a family member's account oops Can't Keep Patriots down #wwg1wga #TrumpIsMyPresident

🙋‍♀️

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

I will never forget that first post. Oct 2017. It was life changing, and still to this day eye opening.

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I saw the very first post and thought, "What the hell is that!" Then I went back, and there were a couple more, but there were also comments. To be honest, I was just seriously getting started on the whole internet dig thing and thought "I'm reading something I shouldn't be reading" LOL. Then it was gone!! Then I was really convinced it was something I shouldn't have seen. 😂 I started digging in things on my own that didn't make sense to me and then it was 2 years ago that I found Q posts again on the other board. (I couldn't then, and STILL can't figure out how to post on the chan boards) 🤷

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

But I have been following Q ever since. 🙂🙃 Despite that, I only recently found out that CM and his Dad were running the boards back then. I would only read the posts and then do some research.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 4 chan.

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

I was only 25 when Q came out. I wish I would have known sooner! Thankful to Q for deprogramming my young brain washed brain 🥰

(1) Show this thread

I know, it is amazing ! What a wonderful to be alive, I would not have missed it for the world. WWG1WGA. The best is yet to come.

Everyday!!! 🤯🤯🤯

Southern Girl ,Christian, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. Retired School teacher, Blogger, Bible Teacher... #MAGA #WWG1WGA

Was hooked by the third post.... everyday, I am blown away as well...