Totally committed believer in God. Striving for Truth. Thankful for the movement. Honored to be here with Patriots. Pro-Life

What is in Vaccines and what they do to you.

https://youtu.be/kEsfzIxGjeo

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Olga Delandelles to her Publication

One flu shot (only one) gave me an autoimmune disease that bout killed me and my child I birthed. I know this cause when I stopped listening to the doctors ,that knew nothing about the disease at the time, under their care I grew sicker taking enough meds to kill a bull ,told I would've to take for the rest of my life , however I grew sicker bleeding enternally , hair falling out due to the amount of steriods they would give me for over a year ....Then I heard God speak to me he said stop going , I did , thank god I did I do not believe I wouldn't be here to tell you this! I am damaged ,YES🇺🇸

I have had simular experience with dr's. I had a perfectly healthy gallblader removed. woke up during that surgery! Now I dont take medication without research and I avoid the Dr.

In response Bran WWG1WGA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LaughingZebra in this post can reply

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response Laughing Zebra to her Publication

I as well take none of the forty pills they told me i had to take to live:) I must say this even though i am damaged form that year if hell, with my famipy so scared , I know in my heart I did what was best for me , I felt over the years as each year went by a little better from the poison voming out of my body, the meds weren't doing anything but keeping me deathly sick:( I wouldn't wish what I welt thru amd i am sure yoi can relate on anyone it was pure misery!!

In response Laughing Zebra to her Publication

God bless you :) I hope you are well now amd thank you for sharing too ❤️🇺🇸