Trump releases statement after Lou Dobbs canceled by Fox

“Lou Dobbs is and was great. Nobody loves America more than Lou. He had a large and loyal following that will be watching closely for his next move, and that following includes me.” – Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

WAIT..everyone here talking about Lou Dodds. WHERE DID POTUS say this is my question?

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

I believe Lou will be joining our beloved#POTUS19 on a new venture in broadcasting, news & other main stream upcoming surprises 🍿

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Sounds good Sis! ❤️

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Exactly what I was hoping...Silver Linings!

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

❤️🌎🙏🕊️
https://anonup.com/thread/1123627

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

This tells me, he will go to much bigger and much better things. LOOKING FORWARD!!

Truth seeker, tin-foil hat wearer, meme war veteran, friend of Pepe!

It was only a matter of time before they got rid of Lou.

Midwestern Union Carpenter. 💯% American. Proudly banned from Twitter the same time as my President. Ready for justice to be served

Damit it Sux not getting POTUS tweets anymore.
I hope Jack & Zuck get what they deserve soon.
🖕 FOX

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Like I said before, Lou's a legend.

Hi FRENS 🐸! I Love God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, family, friends & frens, POTUS & FLOTUS and the USA! #GodBlessAmerica #GodWinsALWAYS ✨🕊🇺🇸

I just told hubby last week and again on Wednesday that the only news I care to watch is Lou Dobbs Tonight at 7:00p. He's still in the fight for Trump, and says so adamantly, no matter the guest.

First they suspend me from Twitter, then they take away my favorite guy L❤️U! No more television news for me.

Thank you Kobayashi@administrator, your timing is perfection for freedom of thought and sharing of information. God bless you for your talents and willingness to serve in this information war.

#AnonUp#FreedomOfSpeech#ILoveLouDobbs

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

Who needs the dirt the MSM sheds? Lou could go to OANN and their ratings would skyrocket even more. Hehas 80 million plus fans who can take him off anything, where he goes we will go. I basically told him that a long time ago

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Wait a minute, so they kicked him off??? When? This is really not good for censorship! It's getting worse by the day. I gotta find out more about this because I don't know how we're going to wake more if they keep doing these UNCONSTITUTIONAL moves!

I Respect all living things! Let’s Stand and take our rightful place Human Race.

just when you think you can't love a person more. Trump is just amazing and that word doesn't do them any justice. ❤️♥️❤️ we will see you soon lou.

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

Godspeed Lou Dobbs🇺🇸💯❤️🙏🏻😎

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

Yes, Lou was constant and above all spoke the TRUTH. Sure , he will be back if it is left to President Trump.

at this point
i don't trust anyone who hasn't been canceled

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication

haha true!!!!💯❤️🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Over 60, MAGA Patriot, Military Veteran, Trump Is My President, Family NOT Awake, Byden didn't Win, #WWG1WGA, QAnon, Love Animals, Christian

AS IF Fox Won't PAY for THEIR Defection to the LOONEY LIBERAL LEFTIST DEMONCRAPS and RINO-CRAPS!!!
Watch for their LOWEST RATINGS EVER-as In Down In HELL-Coming Very Soon!
I Left them on Election Night and WILL NOT EVER GO BACK! Thousands MORE will do so NOW!