Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

10 days dark might apply to twitter?

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

They'll build their own "internet"........ or have they?

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

he could offer an app store and a competing search engine at the same time his phone comes out!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

SAME OHL SONG &DANCE
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/demand-apple-drops-the-trump-app

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

He may have to reach out to Tweet. haha

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?????

The Wizard Of Oz(1939) - The Talking Apple Trees - YouTube

American musical fantasy film produced by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. Widely regarded to be one of the greatest films in cinema history, it is the most commercially...

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I sign into twitter on internet not thru app...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts