Only people mentioned by @ErinLeigh in this post can reply

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

twist… Lake can’t challenge the election till it’s certified… hum

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

what did he do that they were holding over him? ???!!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Green 8700 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Should have stated that "he was informed that if he did not vote "yes" he would be arrested" and then voted "No" How weak have be become?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Hall_Of Mirrors to his Publication

Yup!

In response Hall_Of Mirrors to his Publication

Exactly that weak

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

She should have gotten arrested then. Otherwise, that is a lame excuse to vote yes.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

DURESS? LOTS OF TREASON ...WE NEED LOTS OF GOOD HEMP ROPE

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Where is the Military thats enough!