Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Q says “I am not a prophet” dasting🤔🤔

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

My understanding would be this ;
If one could move forward and backward in time, without changing the outcome ( we anons are who is changing outcomes) then they really are not prophets. They are more like scribes, documenting everything. They ask us to research, they ask us to think, nothing direct. Like I said, just my take....

well said Charlie

One day we will sit and have a cup of coffee and talk about how we all got through this...

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

I will have tea ! I posted yesterday about hoping to keep in touch and meet people here in my area and around in travels. We the Anons will it to be !

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

I just Love this thought!! cant wait to meet sooooooo Many of my Sweet, Loving Warrior Friends!!! 😊🙏❤👍😍😀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

I agree whole heartedly with you, Cathy!
It has been a rough ride, but we have made some real true friends through all of this!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

☕I can't wait :). I can almost smell the coffee in the air. Sending love Patriot :)

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you, Hope sending love right back at ya!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

☕I can't wait :). I can almost smell the coffee in the air. Sending love Patriot :)

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

Lord knows I cant wait for that wonderful day

That would be a great time!!

You definitely are invited!
I look forward to it and we all will make it happen!
Stay safe SouthernPatriot

(1) Show this thread

Imma need something stronger than coffee...like pur oxygen...lol I'd prolly faint. ijs-😁😆

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

I got ya covered!

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

What's that?
We'd probably all faint if we had that! 😂

(2) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

From your mouth to Gods ears . Maybe if we go to heaven we will get to meet one another 🕊🙌🏼🙏🏼💖

i look foward to it fren