Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

I have been so sick the past 3 days now. I can barely breathe, coughing nonstop, my body hurts. I have been taking HCQ and Ivermectin, zinc, vitamin c….. could I ask for prayers for quick healing. Thank you! πŸ™πŸ»

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

prayers for you beautiful. Dear God, please heal this beautiful woman, we need her. Please lay your healing hands upon her. Please answer our collective prayers. We love you God. Mary Beth get some rest. Drink lots and lots of water. The sounds silly but I love the dehydrated chicken noodle soup Lipton or Mrs. grass …please keep us posted. We love you.❀️

I am doing my best. Thank you very much to everyone. If i dont get to your post i will. i can barley type and hold my phone. I promise I will get to thanking all of you. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Miskell2024 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Beth Miskell, click on at the bottom under it