Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Patriots are in full control. spread info, share with others and follow each other.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

1221] ANGEL NUMBER MEANING???

[PALINDROME] MIRROR

https://youtu.be/XrpjdncIUtE

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Superb-Owl Sunday - end zones await!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

USA Patriot support Trump military men & women 1st, 2nd admen 7 X twitter suspended 3+utube accounts deleted, fb jail time shadowed banned

is anything interesting going to happen
I don't watch football

I ❤️God, my family, & my country! Huge Trump supporter, proud Q follower, stand w/ Gen Flynn, ❤️ the military! 🐸WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE🐸

It's almost time....oh how i love the sound of that!

The [B]lue [B]ird has made some very bad business decisions by ostracizing some of it’s customer base. That’s why I’m here.

Superbowl 55 on the 7th (5+5+7=17). 🤔

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Great comms. But why is he wearing a mask! 🤯 PLEASE STOP THE MADNESS! People need to remember the superbowl is the biggest satanic public ritual and highest sex trafficking event in the US, if not the world. PRAY FOR ALL PEOPLE TO BE SAFE.