do you think the doctors do blood tests when the baby is born to see what blood line/ blood type the baby is?

do you think "toxic" vaccines are given to only certain bloodlines, blood types, frequency - targeting 'empaths' or is it completely random???

Doqs header even says 123 nothing is random how many times 🥴😳

do you have photographic memory? ie. if you look at a barcode can you pull that barcode up in your brain 15 mins later and read off every number as if its physically in front of you when its not?

i have been able to do this since i can remember, (4 yrs old), i have not met anyone else yet who can do this?

are you an empath?
have you been given a toxic vax?

im working on something...♥️

#KennedyVision

I am fully unvaxxed as mom wasnt able to run around with two baby girls and an infant to get me vaxxed...THANK GOD! Please keep me posted on what ur working on! Mine wasnt a photgraphic memory...but it was always very photogenic!... meaning, i could tell u word for word what u had said and what u were wearing when u said it. I could recall a song by picturing the songbook i studied at 14 and see the pages to recall how to play it. If that makes sense to ya. It was like a file cabinate that never failed me. AND my eyesight was perfect long past most peoples age of going blind. Of course now im blind and cant remember much...but i remember an awful lot too...and wear glasses so, im doing my best. U rock Patriot777!!! Stay up!👊🤝🙏☝️
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @This_guy in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victor This Guy, click on at the bottom under it