do you think the doctors do blood tests when the baby is born to see what blood line/ blood type the baby is?

do you think "toxic" vaccines are given to only certain bloodlines, blood types, frequency - targeting 'empaths' or is it completely random???

Doqs header even says 123 nothing is random how many times 🥴😳

do you have photographic memory? ie. if you look at a barcode can you pull that barcode up in your brain 15 mins later and read off every number as if its physically in front of you when its not?

i have been able to do this since i can remember, (4 yrs old), i have not met anyone else yet who can do this?

are you an empath?
have you been given a toxic vax?

im working on something...♥️

#KennedyVision

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Why the prick on the heel when the baby is born?

Love your new avatar 🧡

yes its a blood test :(

thank you♥️ i only did not want to put my face on my anon profiles when i was working for real estate companies we were not allowed to share our true opinions on politics. i had shared my personal opinions on my private facebook and instagram account and i had an old childhood friend message me saying she has been screenshotting everything i was posting for months and was going to report me LMAO DEVILS. now i have been unemployed since 7.7.22 so i can SHARE MY OPINIONS CONFIDENTLY :) 🤣♥️

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

So creepy these people are. Stay safe.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

thank you sending you love ♥️♥️🌹

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

With friends like that, who needs enemies?? it is a shame that those we may have trusted turned out to be super-snakes!!

I trust you remain safe and FREE!

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

yes lessons learned the hard way.
thank you for your kind words♥️ sending you love 💘

(1) Show this thread