Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

YES

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

It isn’t eczema, it is vaccine damage
It isn’t peanut allergies, it is vaccine damage
It isn’t asthma, it is vaccine damage
It isn’t POTS syndrome, it is vaccine damage

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

the ongoing list:
allergies
ALL autoimmune diseases

books, painting, walks in nature

Indeed, the vaXXed got many illneses. Some dying within weeks after this vaXXes.
I once got a friend (in my younger years). And once a week I talked with him sitting in front of a house on the doorstep. One day he told me that he got sick after a vaxxination and that his hearth did not function well anymore. One day I returned as usual to talk with him, but he did not come. His Mom came to me, telling me he had died in the past weekend.😭 Vaxxed to death.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Hello My Friend Dimitri,

Thank You For Sharing. 💕🙏💕👍💕

As a child, I had tonsillitis every year.

One time it turned into walking pneumonia and had to be in hospital.

In the '80's my research took me to alternative medicines, Herbs, vitamins, minerals...

Pau D'Arco, Dandelion leaves, flowers, roots, Echinacea, Acidophilus, Tumeric, Cinnamon, Garlic, Red Clover, Rose Hips, Ginger, Local Organic Honey, Dark Chocolate, Black Strap Molasses, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar, Plain Greek Yogurt, Ferminted Veggies, Organic Garlic, Elderberries, Juniper Berries, are a few things from Earth I incorporated into my life and have only been sick once since.

The secret is to maintain healthy orgainc foods, and keep a regiment going to ward off bad stuff. If one isn't in maintenance & realizes drainage then one should kick in one's regiment concoction to destroy the bad stuff within a few hours. Never allow it to go days without treatment which will allow a stronghold of illness.

💕🙏💕

Patriot, Q & Trump believer and follower, Christian, Anon, Deplorable. WWG1WGA. God bless the USA, the only FREE country. 2A protects us.

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Al that you listed are excellent and healthy alternatives to chemicals pumped in our bodies. Thank you for your reply and hopefully many who read this will use them.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Agreed. I am so angry about this. Dr Mikovits book outlines the discovery of the incorrect assumptions made in medical research, and how they silenced the researchers who discovered this.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

They created the autist army... but never imagined we would turn on them.

Use their weapons against them.