#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 7.92/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone have that video clip of Klaus Schwab mentioning some legal ramifications of getting the vaccine? Alluding to Vaxxed could be considered property theory.

The Supreme Court has made a similar ruling re owning altered DNA:
In a Supreme Court case decision in 2013 – Pathology vs Myriad Genetics, Inc – the United States Supreme Court ruled that you cannot patent human DNA as it is ‘a product of nature’. However, at the end of the ruling, the Supreme Court wrote that if you were to change a human’s genome by mRNA vaccines (being used currently) then the (altered) genome CAN be patented.

https://wakeupsheeple.net/if-you-have-been-vaxed-you-are-now-owned-and-have-no-more-access-to-human-rights-supreme-court-2013-pathology-vs-myriad-genetics/

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Truth_ in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response anna justice to her Publication

IT IS CALLED GAIN OF FUNCTION OF OUR DNA. IT IS ILLEGAL TO ALTER ANY NATURAL ACCURING ELEMENT. ILLEGAL PERIOD. THIS WHOLE WORLD HAS BEEN OUTSIDE OF LEGAL FOR A LONG TIME.

Bingo! You have no human rights, you are a product!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I’m reminded of this saying: If it’s free then YOU are the product.

(1) Show this thread

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Yuk You are owned .
I wonder if people who got the placebo are also affected in the same way- does it change their DNA structure as well?🤔