Only people mentioned by @LMickeyD in this post can reply

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

very very seriously beginning to wonder about well..what is really going to happen..seems like all the coddling we’re doing with the normies is way over the top.. will there really be an EBS…Or televised military tribunals…executions? very doubtful at this point😔

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

In response Miss Myrna to her Publication

I wonder too.
I want the Truth to get to the normies.
MSM has to be shut down soon !
🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

very very seriously beginning to wonder about well..what is really going to happen..seems like all the coddling we’re doing with the normies is way over the top.. will there really be an EBS…Or televised military tribunals…executions? very doubtful at this point😔

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

11th hour vineyard workers

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

100% agree.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Absolutely!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Absolutely!

Absolutely!

Absolutely!

Absolutely!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I will be so HAPPY for each and every person who finally wakes up even those who mocked me.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

You do need to give the newly wakened time and real info
with a watchful eye though-- to gauge if it is all just a wanting
to be on the winning side, opposed to actually wanting truth..
a mass formation in reverse awakening is no awakening

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

And accept the non apologies! Where we go one We go all!