Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

"To be in the shadows was the only choice I had. They wanted to destroy me. They want to destroy what they can not control.
But, something BIG is coming!

Open your eyes

- John F. Kennedy Jr.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Open your eyes=183

The Stage Has Been Set=183.......Buckle Up. Tick Tock=183
The Day Of Judgement=183.........It's Divine Timing=183
Beam Of Light Activated=183......The End Of All Evil Amen=183

Trump, It's Time=183....................Claim Your Title=183
John John Is Coming=183...........This Is Gonna Be Fun=183

Donald Trump Air Q=183..............There Is Q And Anons=183
Digital Warriors=183.....................We Are The Champions=183
Follow The Evidence=183............Reveal The Truth=183

Christ The Redeemer=183...........I Make All Things New=183
I Will Bless You=183....................Right All Wrongs=183
Nesara Gesara Lift Off=183.........Christmas At Last=183

We Have Just Begun=183............Future Is Bright=183
Transformation=183....................All Will Be Washed Clean=183
A Beautiful Creation=183.............Land Of Milk And Honey=183

Children Of The Light=183...........Go Light The World=183

There are 926 characters in my post above. 👆
9+2+6=17=Q
There are no coincidences. 👊💥🔥

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

👊Nice job Auntie_M. I didn't even think to run it through Gematria.

👊Nice job Auntie_M. I didn't even think to run it through Gematria.

👊Great decode. Normally I would put it through Gematria, but I just didn't think it was meant for decode this time, but it obviously was.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thanks be to God! 🙏
I just take phrases that jump out at me when scrolling through posts. I get a nudge when I'm meant to decode something.

I am amazed at the messages I get! The stories seem to write themselves.

I get confirmation like the one above that higher powers are working.
It's crazy!

(1) Show this thread

👊Great decode. Normally I would put it through Gematria, but I just didn't think it was meant for decode this time, but it obviously was.