Only people mentioned by @Redwavecrashin in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Redwave Crashin to his Publication

I saw this in the movies!

im already back on tbe battlefield

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Don't forget Spaceshot76, RedPill 78, X-22 Report & And We Know

In response Joy Jakob to her Publication

im going to probably make an updated graphic i know there are still a lot like the Kate Awakening anon66 Phaethon and many others it was just ones i fould think of off the top of my head lol

(1) Show this thread

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🤗Nice all my favorites

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

help when are we tweeters gonna be free is this just another thing to push us back further what is the fooken truth!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😁

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

I've never been so excited for the weekend to end! LET'S GO!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Reds Planet to her Publication

If you can't wait, then I can't wait either. You know best.💞🙏

(1) Show this thread