Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

This is "Normal" for someone who sold their soul. The devil is never your friend. See how he makes the worshiper grovel and wish to look ugly. Manipulating God's creation into a farce. That's his game and we who see it are not impressed or conned.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

The Devil Wears facial prada lol

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

gifted grifter...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Look it's I wanna be a lady GAGA

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Of course they're prosthetics. And she is also a devil worker.
I'll repeat what I said: These are not humans. They are evil entities.

(1) Show this thread

oh shes human.......its an obvious prosthetic........if you honestly believe this is real its pretty sad

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response reaper myer to his Publication

You clearly didn't get the sarcasm... pretty sad🤷‍♂️

Oh btw, that's a HE, not a SHE.

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Good grief. Too much coffee in me to see that horror show first thing. God.