Hi my name is@Mama66 and I have been on this site +wego for years I have also been a DJT supporter since he came down the escalator and declared his run for president! I slowed down a bit and little did I know I was sick! I was burned out but also had a massive stroke last month and suffering from a blood clot in my brain! I was airlifted to a larger city for treatment anyway long story short I came back here to help fight alongside my fellow patriots! I'm better but still having the after effects but we have a country to save!

Only people mentioned by @Mama66 in this post can reply

In response Leona Course to her Publication

🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

🙏❤🙏

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending you love and healing light energy 🙏 ✨️ 💛 ❤️ 💕

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Thank you! ❤

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers! and here's a healing method i found that works for anything!https://archive.org/details/let-there-be-light

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Thank you! ❤

(1) Show this thread

Prayers and Blessings 🙌 🙏

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

🙏Lord,
Please heal Mama 66. Please provide for All of her spiritual,
emotional, medical and financial needs. Give her doctors wisdom
on how to help her. Please fill her with Your Peace and Strength.
May her life be an encouragement and inspiration to others.
Thank You.
In Jesus Name👑🎚🕊

God bless, and I'm sending love and prayers. ❤️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Blessings.
Thank you.
🙏💜🌻

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

so sorry to hear of your health problems, your in my prayers, Thank you fren, for returning to the battle field. we need you. WWG1WGA

❤️

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

🙏Prayers to you Leona for your continued healing. Happy to have you back - WWG1WGA! ❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

👊💪🙏

Married, Retired, Christian Patriot fighting to save our country for my dear grandchildren

praying you get better and bettet🙏🙏

So happy to hear you are doing better! 🙏🙏❤️

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Well...you are an absolute Rock Star! So glad you are feeling better!

🙂 hi 👋💜

🙏🙏🙏