BREAKING: Rachel Chandler goes mainstream! Oil London went on Great Britain news and discussed the link between Balenciaga and modeling agent Rachel Chandler. He says Chandler has been to Epstein’s island, posted CCTV footage from the island and models from her Midland Agency all look like trafficking victims. BOOM!

Source:@OilLondonTV via Twitter

https://t.me/georgenews/5743

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Looks like a mask !

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

nothing is habbening

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

strange, what is the connection 🤔

GOOD FOR HIM for speaking out.

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

I saved those pictures (a lot of them) back from 2017-18 or so and posted them on my FB (which I don't really use). There were so many of them but I kept posting one after another!

My friends actually said to me "Are you okay? What are you doing? You need to just worry about you, you can't help them."

She was a "teacher" too. Needless to say, I had 20 yrs worth of digs to tell her "Shame on you for NOT knowing this!"

I downloaded those pics somewhere, if I can find them, I'll post for anyone who wants to see their "Face Shots" and then their#Catwalk debuts.