Current Events | Supreme Court Case 22-380 - YouTube

I will be talking about Supreme Court Case# 22-380 and providing my opinion and interpretation. Here is the link to the case which you can view and download...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

ALL IN!! πŸͺžThe Truth Will Set You Free πŸͺž πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Family Is Everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ¦… MAGA πŸ¦…

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

NOTICED a few things of interest on the SUPREME COURT filing:
Gematria (Simple/English) for Raland J Brunson is 163--number one on the list is TREASON!!

Also the Filing and Docket numbers are of interest.😊

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Thanks so much for sharing this, Kim! πŸ™πŸ»

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Interesting I tried looking for it on SC case calendar but couldn't find. But did look at case documents, wow, like EVERYONE is one it! I need to do more digging on Ralund Brunson

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

ruh roh!