Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

'back up and running'.... twitter

It is still offline. I checked

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

still offline for me

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

Certificate expired.
Either - whoever runs wikileak servers has missed a task, (certificate renewal), OR the certificate has been pulled by a higher authority, (certificate issuer).

I have always had an issue with these certificate authorities. The integrity of the security of the whole internet relies upon the integrity of the certificate issuer. Their originating certificate has to be secure, off-line and uncompromised. Their whole business is based on this, so they have NO incentive to disclose if they HAVE been compromised.

I read a LONG time ago that the biggest certificates companies were compromised by a bunch of attractive "agents" who got access to the root certificates. Given the intelligence communities motivation to do so I would rate the probability of compromise at 85%.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Seems to have been shut down shortly after the update to Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel’s profile 😎

https://archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A%22WikiLeaks%22&sin=TXT

An example of what I just found a few minutes ago while wiki's main site is down

Two (2) images - via Wayback

Don't know what you're looking for but maybe this will help 🙃

nothing is ever really "gone"... Just have to detour in order to arrive at your destination 😜

Lost Funding and did not renew their webpage

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Looks like it's been down since the 24th... Hmmm
https://twitter.com/RealLoriSpencer/status/1595711080575246336

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Expired certificate. Expired yesterday 11/25/2022

THIS is what I got, but you know, that firefox weirdo baphotranny shit talked trump.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Maybe the white hats are cleaning that shit propaganda site up.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

I got an email from wikileaks yesterday asking for money.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

WTH is wrong with ppl Doq that they still dont see the Biden/Ukraine Ponzi scheme??

They have been doing this shit for decades but this time found a faster more efficient tool with flaws in the centralized crypto markets.

1-We work our asses off & give over 1/2 our money to the govt.
2-Biden sends our money to the Ukraine to help their ppl & fight the war.
3-Zelenski, instead of helping his ppl, sends the $$ to a guy Biden has rearranged set up in a centralized crypto company.
4-Biden's crypto guy sends the money back to Biden by way of campaign donations to the Dem & GOP cabal canidates.
SUCCESSFULLY STEALING ALL OUR MONEY & BONUS ALSO EFFECTIVELY STEALING OUR VOTES!

Our govt has been taken over by foreign powers!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Ukraine. khazar. jew mafia Clean-up
keep. it. rolling!!!

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Yup they want you on google chrome...🤢🤮

I stand in truth ..from Canada! I believed before believing was a thing 💜

I looked this up earlier, made a post here and then wiki was gone ..

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeppers but you can see a lot of what they have leaked out, lots of files and some I had not seen at this Disclosure Library link.

They have release quite a lot today on Hillary and the Weiner laptop and other stuff.

I have not gone thr all of it but I did see there is a Weiner laptop video there with Sidney Powell about it with a warning for watching, but I had seen it before so didnt finish it, as I remember it did not actually show pics but I dont know that for sure didnt finish it this time, had seen the actual pics before when they first cropped up on the dark web.
They were circulated for a brief time several yrs back.

https://t.me/DisclosureLibrary/23016

Erik does awesome work! good job giving him a shout out Nana!!!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Back when on twitter...
I also saw the Sidney Powell video.
I saw some of the images. I did not want to help with any loosh energy. I decided not to watch video.

(3) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Yup

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Looks like Firefox is blocking me. Censorship

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Tried 3 different search engines...all three have it blocked

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Uh oh...that must mean they have released even more exposures...I'll keep checking it..fells like something big is gonna drop with this Doq...Just my gut feeling..

even the onion link gives site unavailable..the proceed anyway button under advanced is grayed out

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

yep

🤔 sure is looking like it! 🍿

weird..just gone!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

root certificate. have you tried TOR?

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication
(1) Show this thread