Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Evangelina

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

Where we go one, we go all! 🦅🇺🇸
Patriots, please watch and share my video, st the end i share about the injustice i am facing currently in regards to my children! I know the light wins, I know god wins, but some of us have children being abused by injustice right now! Please view and share! I send my love and light to all who take the time to help my babies!
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺https://youtu.be/gAp870jWngs

Only people mentioned by @Evangelina in this post can reply

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Evangelina to her Publication

You tube shut my truth account down recently.
Love won last year! I thank God for that!
We worked out everything, and its only within the corrupt courts, that i still am fighting for justice!

Thanks for caring, and commenting!
🦁❤️

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

reach out to Diego on
https://freedomman.org/cyrus/

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication
(2) Show this thread