Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Adorable 💚
#LoveWins

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Children are taught racism. I don't care what anyone says! They are born with pure love.
Okay, one of the comments aaaalmost triggered me. 🤣
Don't look down on children for loving one another no matter what 'color' their skin is. Look at the adults and society that are brainwashing them.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This is what we as adult teaching our children MUST stop corrupting.
This is how it should be and then we adult think we can improve on it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

So sweet💖🤗

💖We are all God’s children.💖

The goodness in innocence is healing.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Morming Kimmie
probably your afternoon now....
:)

Good afternoon Kim. 😄❤️😄

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨♥️✨
What a nice thing to wake up to.
Thanks Kim. 😊

Out of the mouths of babes!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

❤️Good to see this

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

sweet💓

💕

😃❤️🙏💥

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good Morning Kim!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Sup Johnny.
Good evening to you!

(1) Show this thread

💜What the world needs now... is love, sweet love....

SO SWEET TRUE LOVE GODS GLORIOUS CHILDREN

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

Awwww, thanks Kim!!!❤️

Future Soul Anons Taboot!! 🥰😍🤗

Children Can Teach You So Much!

pure innocence ✨️ to give love and acceptance of love ❤️ pure of heart

Mornin’ Kim 🙏🏼🥰
See, “The Children Know”, before their Brainwashed!
They have Such Knowledge!! Untainted, Unlimited Love!!
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼💫🙌🏻

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I want a world where children don't lose that when they grow up❤️ Good morning Kim

❤️Love this, shows great parenting and patience to show the child good manners and kindness.

❤️Love this, shows great parenting and patience to show the child good manners and kindness.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

❤️