Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Thank you for this info. It never ends...hopefully soon.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

his last words of video. “they want to enslave you with lack of knowledge “ hits home. those lined chemtrails are now considered normal clouds by the younger kiddos

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

we dug a new well a couple of years ago. we hit a natural spring and now have a fantastic water source.

Fascinating! I have always been drawn to water for healing, even as a small child I would seek a pool or a bath if I did not feel well. I thought it was because I am an Aquarian 😊 (Feb bday) , but I think it is a natural instinct in all of us! 🤷‍♀️

“Aquarius' symbol is the Waterbearer, signifying finer energies brought down to Earth. Aquarius hears what others don't, and brings a seer's perspective to day-to-day events. This is a group and friend oriented sign, known for its interest in causes that advance humanity”.

Aren’t we in the time of Aquarius now? “WATCH THE WATER”!!!