Only people mentioned by @Jeanie in this post can reply

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

HEmophilia is a rare genetic bleeding disorder. You are born with it, you cannot get it from a vaccine. I believe the vax is responsible for alot of bad stuff, but hemophilia isnt one of them.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

So 3.5 mil to fix U , because of a vax that they gave u for free!
Only to give U a heart attack when U C the bill Awesome!🤯

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Last attempt to awaken the normies.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

interesting blood clotting??? does seem to be a bunch of that happening these days - imagine that - Pharmaceutical companies have a drug ready to go

books, painting, walks in nature

So to help all their victims, all their (Big Pharma) money will be confiscated and all their accounts blocked.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

MODERN MEDICINE...CREATE THE DISEASE THEN CREATE THE CURE

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

exactly

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Then soak the sick for every dime they have.

(2) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Mine was a little cheaper, I avoided getting a vax 👀