Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

For once in my life I now feel a PETITE 5'10. 😅

Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Actually I can because my baby brother is 6'10 (just shy of 7'). 😅 But 15' is a horse of another color. Lol! Guess I'm admitting that I've noticed others don't necessarily percieved women who are as tall as the average man as feminine. But like with everything, there's two sides to every coin. Wouldn't mind a trial run for a day with a good hearted giant just so I could wear heels. 👠😆👍

Gritty critical thinker, soft-hearted & tough-minded, persevering Mom & Nana. May we all move into the fullness of who we truly are.

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

gurrll...wear your heels. any man who's a real man will feel thrilled to have a beautiful Amazon on his arm!! sexy is sexy...am I right, guys?

You are a precious angel! Thank you sista, I believe I'll give it a whirl. 🤗💃

In response Wanda Fish to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @HeidiInTune in this post can reply

Gritty critical thinker, soft-hearted & tough-minded, persevering Mom & Nana. May we all move into the fullness of who we truly are.

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

i had to learn to trust that my femininity was DESIREABLE and nothing (including height) could detract from it...altho I could detract from my beauty with my own hangups. I now wear what works for me & believe me, heads turn! lol You go, girl. Be feminine the way YOU are feminine...