Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

If CRYPT-O is backed by gold and silver etc if i invested in this digital currency can I exchange it for physical gold or silver?

I do not think you can if you can then I may invest who knows

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

More love on Vincent Kennedy!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nana, and@kimrunner
I hope you and Kim can pass this along to VK
I'm going to put it out there. For those who went through the move - Twat- Wego and now AU. VK has been talking about 2023 for at least 2 or 3 years. I was like NFW I'm going to last until 2023. But guess what we are only 6 or 7 weeks away. We made it and I want to say THANK YOU to VK and many others. I hope you all can pass this along I want VK to see it. Thank You and God bless.

(1) Show this thread

I could only find XLM...sigh

…and then suddenly…

comex rule 589 style event making some sense, both for metals AND XRP… LSWH

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

What does this xrp supply video really mean, in "crypto normie" terms plz ? 😎

(1) Show this thread

Last couple months it became progressively more difficult to get XRP off the exchanges. Got to the point where I had to resort to putting in tickets to get them to release them. Wonder if they're selling tokens they don't have.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

I buy on Kraken and immediately transfer to my Nanos no prob

(1) Show this thread