Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Absolutely❣️

Follower of Christ, Proud American, Trump Supporter from Day One. Belief this is GOD's Plan going forth. WWG1WGA NCSWIC

Yes

Only followers of this user (@George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Touch your nose if JFK Jr is alive.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

😎

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Starz4stripes Lmm to her Publication

Is that Juan or another in disguise?

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I voted yes for logical reasons :)

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

its up in the air?

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication

🥰🥰

(1) Show this thread

I can not vote yes/no on this question.

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

I am not sure what the problem could be.

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Vibes 🥰

I found your 17 vibes on TS and now you found mine. No coincidences, sister. 🥰

17/11 vibes. 🥰

(2) Show this thread