#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How was every bodies thanksgiving?

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Peaceful. Quiet. Relaxing. My dog and I enjoyed the day doing almost nothing. I passed on 2 invites...went out to eat twice. I have such a hard time participating in these ritualistic celebrations...they feel forced and not natural to me.

Today, I will grovel for leftovers. I can happily pass on the holiday itself but I'm not sure I can survive the absence of Thanksgiving leftovers. Please send turkey and stuffing

mine was similar jay! turned down one invite. my mom wanted to be alone. she told me not to come ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™„ but i did have pumpkin pie. was the only thing left thanksgivingy at the store. i just moved. i agree that its hard for me to be around some of my friends because it feels so forced. i enjoy my time with just Jesus and my dog soon to be dogs.

iโ€™m glad yours was peaceful quiet and relaxing. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจ

In response Jay James to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Only Forward, click on at the bottom under it