Only people mentioned by @Pipsqueak in this post can reply

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

Cr-a-z-y yes I remember, as well as my friends number.
Want to call it sometime and ask for gramma.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response TheStormIsHere NOW to her Publication

Give it a call I have called mine before 😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

That would be me.

😂

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

LMAO! This is so me. I even remember my friend’s phone numbers and every lyric to any 80’s song....but damn those passwords. 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

That’s one of the only phone numbers I still remember of all the ones I’ve had in the last 50+ years.

And, I had that phone number for, drumroll please….

17 years.

No joke.

Along with the avocado green rotary dial phone on the kitchen wall.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

I once called my old number asked for myself,and the Lady was pissed and said no this is not her number anymore tell everyone to stop calling.😂🤣😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

😂❤️