Urgent prayer request! My brother Jimmy is needing to have 1 unit of blood and we are worried he may get a vaxxed bag.
He is RH negative and all his fam are RH positive so cant give direct donation.

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

Prayers

Q藀剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Knowing who really we areπŸ™βœ¨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. πŸŒŽπŸ’žβ˜―οΈπŸ’žβ—―=β™Ύβ˜ΊοΈγ€€γ€€ Armor of Source AlmightyπŸ™βœ¨

γ€€γ€€γ€€γ€€β—―
πŸ™β­οΈπŸ™β­οΈπŸ™β­οΈ
for Jimmy

Prayers up for Jimmy.

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

There are blood substitutes that are effective and don't carry the disease markers that other peoples blood does. You heal faster too.
The DRs will not want to use it though.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Intriguing. Going to do some research on the topic. Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Praying for Jimmy! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

id be happy to donate if u live near me. im unjabbed and rh neg. o neg

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan πŸ‡¨πŸ‡± American Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🐸

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Thank you so much for the offer. That is trully kind of you. πŸ™ Couldnt hold off any longer (just had a triple bypass) so he received an unknown bag yesterday. Im believing in God that He led the nurse to get an untainted bag.

(1) Show this thread

prayers for your brother Jimmy. do they not allow you to give your own blood before surgery he may want to ask for that option.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Lord We Thank You for providing Jimmy with untainted, cleansed blood You have Blessed with the healing he needs. In Jesus name, Amen πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€πŸ™β€

β€œAnd you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Love our POTUS❀️ WWG1WGA

πŸ™πŸ» for Jimmy

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for Jimmy but some ppl have told me before there are some other alternatives.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May the transfusion for Jimmy be from unvaccinated blood.

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

Prayers up for your brother Jimmy, for you, and for your whole family! πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up for God's protection and provision.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

sending prayers πŸ™ for your brother's speedy recovery..

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for Jimmy Patriot. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Dear Lord, protect him.... πŸ™πŸ§‘

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

Heavenly Father, PROTECT & SAVE Jimmy now from any malpractice, vaccines or tainted blood. Give him the BEST Treatments & TOTALLY HEAL him Quickly in Jesus's Name. Thank You. Amen πŸ™

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sending up prayers and light to Jimmy, and also you Judy. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Special prayers for your brother Timmy, may God find a perfect blood match for him and may he heal quickly. You’re gonna hear our prayers Please help Jimmy heal quickly. Amen.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Judy, I'm praying for your brother, hoping he is able to get the unit he needs of unvaxxed blood. Much love your way!

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™