Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

NAZI Swastika

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

color swastika

Hiding in plain sight

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

would have totally missed it.

oh i thought the guy looked like abe the murdered japanese guy....but maybe im just racist lol

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Like a slap in the face!

Lulz this is shaping up to be the top 5 greatest movies of all time!

_.

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

The logo uses a symbol called a "Dok Loi Pattern" which is based on a Thai art style that refers to the period of blooming, the different small lines are being stitched together to form a shape of a "Dok Loi" pattern. This pattern is a traditional Thai interweaving pattern used in basketry and wicker craft.
Key fact: The swastika was long used as a symbol of well-being in ancient societies, including those in India, China, Africa, native America, and Europe and can be found ancient art all over the world.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

In Case you didn't know, this is an ANCIENT Symbol used through out Asia, especially Thailand, and it was unfortunately co-opted by the dictator.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Golden Times to her Publication

I knew. Not just in Asia, it was found throughout the world. Question is, why and where & by whom is used by.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Swastika much?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

But...look at the...pretty colors...🙄...of the swastika

Carbon based breather of air. Keeper of candles and minder of bridges. Coauthor of War!Sing

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

KM in charge.

Swastika.. They don't even try to hide it anymore

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Central casting

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Some do Notsee...

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

:)

(1) Show this thread