#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however it’s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.

Not seeing the death toll around me equals your experience, what I do seem to notice is the physical state of the vaxxed deteriorating like; more difficulty walking, rapid aging, confusion and I think quit noticeable depression. (A couple of the vaxxed told me with their own mouth they feel bad since the jab.)

However since this process is a slow one I always question myself, do I observe correctly or is for example the depression the result of the deteriorating situation in the world..?

Many of the front line doctors are telling us a carnage among the vaxxed is coming, some say at the end of 2022 (here we are and what do we see?) and some use numbers in the hundreds of millions. Phantom that in horror.

One thing is quite noticeable and that is the division between the vaxxed and unvaxxed. The unvaxxed are the suppressed minority it seems.

So I'm still at 40,000 feet view, bracing myself observantly for what is said to be coming, but is it..?

PS I never used the BT app.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

the head nurse for our local hospital is a long time client of mine. uber liberal. She retired 4 years early "unexpectedly'. I have tried to get her to admit why she quit but she won't come out and say it. She rented a little office not far from mine and is now doing botox. All I can get her to admit to is that the career move was a "safer option" for her.
I think she was scared.
Not from covid but the implications of her actions.
those with the 40k view understand what is being done.
the people who are left, that are completely brainwashed are too close to see imo

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Night Shift to her Publication

Yes, if you see you can't unsee, pretending not to see what is in front of you didn't work out well after WW II only the few learned that lesson...

(1) Show this thread
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Same a lot who we know haven't felt well since the jab. Also I feel like some we know who didn't get the jab (Possibly from shedding) don't feel right either.

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Carey Smith to his Publication

Most who had the jab, just aren't honest about how they feel for obvious reasons, a couple were and told me...

Shedding is a completely different animal and as obscure as it can be, if shedding is as dangerous as taking the vax — as some suggest —, why the push to vax everybody..? Won't the vaxxed shed all the unvaxxed anyway..?

I do believe that intimacy between vaxxed and unvaxxed is a recipe for disaster, but most couples I know are either both vaxxed or both unvaxxed...

(1) Show this thread