I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Please pray for those who have no living or loving family. This time of year is a reminder of how much they miss their loved ones.

#BlessUp

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

It hurts a bit when you have a family, but you have now been more or less excluded from them because 1) you are unvaccinated and 2) all your warnings
( sadly) came true. Somehow they hate you for this, as if you personally inflicted this suffering on them. I think many of us experience it in a similar way. 😪

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

I feel like I have a foot in two different dimensions. I am finding it difficult to communicate with my family. I am happy with me and the handsome...the constant talking at me making me feel like crap has stopped. Praying for you and all of us

Yes, I know what you mean.I learned the hard way to stand alone in this fight. So being rejected is no longer new. I, like you, pray for those who cannot handle this spiritual war. 🙏

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nettie2 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from N2ndlife @Nettie, click on at the bottom under it