#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How was every bodies thanksgiving?

Wasn't with any family this year. My hubby was out of town working so by myself. Invited to neighbors house. Met 2 new other neighbors, one is a sheriff in town here(good to know). Met a young man going to a Jesuit college in Seattle, a freshman. Polite, well spoken, lots of goals, good conversation with him, he could carry a conversation, studying to be an Civil engineer. I asked him if he is now "civil" LOL. Drank a bottle of wine. Politics didn't even come up which I'm glad it didn't. It was a reprieve for me. Had a lot in common with places we've lived at. All in all a good night. I enjoyed it. No red pilling, just a nice time with neighbors. I will say I was a bit hesitant to shake hands for fear of ppl "shedding" especially with the young man from Seattle in college, knowing full well he had to probably get the jab, but I'm good, can't live in total fear. What will be will be. Que sera sera. I just wanted to meet new neighbors & not be alone on thanksgiving. So thankful 💖

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication