I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Please pray for those who have no living or loving family. This time of year is a reminder of how much they miss their loved ones.

#BlessUp

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Nana has prayed for everyone today, those that are alone, sick, going without and more.
I don't know much of lonliness as God is alwasy with me and I do still have family.

My biggest wish in all of this of course is freedom, because we cant have anything else I want the world to have without it, but when that is done, my wish that the money for humanitarian projects is 10x more than even Nana is wishing for.

No one on this planet should ever go hungry, not have a home, and medical attention needed.
My prayer is to end all of this and provide basic needs for the world.

Only people mentioned by @AlleeKat in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Allee Kat, click on at the bottom under it