@vincentkennedy - looks like someone is impersonating again, but I wanted to verify with you first...I know you said you don't have Telegram...

https://t.me/realVincentKennedy

This account was promoting it - https://t.me/the17thletter

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Good catch, I'm there but so many fake accounts.

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

it's annoying. why impersonate? i will never get it.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

It's because you are a good person! On that app they normally post (repost) many of the same drops but within weeks ask for money....Kim, it's follow the money again. Like VK said, I wonder how many DS players are plotting against each other. This are vipers and thieves. He just threw them a bone to chew on like they try always to divide us!
Can't wait to get the band(ed) together again butter cup!;)

You're so right! I am going to keep an eye on it and see if they end up asking for $. I definitely see it from many channels there.

I can't wait, too! It's going to be fun times. AU will always be the place though. :)

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Always will be home now at AU. a prefect place to recharge your batteries. We will need it, the cr4p that will be coming out we will need the mental island we have created!
As far as that account, I'll bet ya buck within a week they offer either to sell something or raise money for a good cause. (like their next holiday!) ;)

done - $1 it is...I'll keep you posted lol

And yes, we will need to have a reprieve here for sure.
I can't only imagine what is going to come out and with everyone being back on twitter. Gonna get bumpy!

(1) Show this thread