I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Please pray for those who have no living or loving family. This time of year is a reminder of how much they miss their loved ones.

#BlessUp

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Indeed. 🙏🙏🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank You Felix.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @FelixaUnger in this post can reply

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Everytime I see you post or reply, I picture Oscar with baloney sandwiches in his armpit!

Thank You friend for being you!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Hahaha. Such a funny character, that I love. 😆

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(2) Show this thread