Trump is Q+

Q+ is Trump

He has confirmed this multiple times now.

Can’t believe more people aren’t talking about this. lol

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No surprise here, so I assume it's no surprise to others either 😉

I will say.. It's been One Hellova MONDAY!!!
Yeee HAAAA 🤠

Reporter Gal in Montana. Have worked all over the Country interviews and experiences Boots on the Ground, seem to be Right Place Right Time.

No issues with that.. what totally shook my world was that we all until monday to figure out how many accounts we lost. And which passwords we kept. Would that be nice if the old crew could make cozy while those that have thought they won with Satans yardstick? And share this information freely. Just remember remember 42 is a significant number and it is 42 days until 1.07.2023

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

oh they will

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Q+

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

i learned this back in 2020 when Trump stood right in front of the Mercy/Comfort... forgot which one. but the one that was in New York... Q+

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

This is the way I see it....

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

brings me so much JOY this man🥲❤️

(1) Show this thread

1111 copy that, DoQ+! 😉

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I think most of us here know ❤️🤍💙

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I'm waiting for Trump to start talking to us again. I wish he would tell us to gather, I don't think we will until it gets so bad people will get hurt. We have to do something, if we don't we won't have an election

At this point, He’s been hitting us over the head with it! how much more blunt does he need to be? need to pierce the viel between comms and direction communication though for it to ring out like it should!

I think on here old buddy , most already know

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response tim drysdale to his Publication

Yea, we do

(1) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

🤣Is there a secret Code?
https://youtu.be/xSGYJlR2qgc

Bush and Kerry discuss Skull & Bones Meet the Press Tim Russert - YouTube

Tim Russert asks George Bush and John Kerry about the Skull & Bones 322 Secret Society at Yale. Followed by an interview where Jack Blood asked Russert about...

Agreed, but you have some still claiming Q is a Pysop

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

It's ok, some gotta find out the hard way.

(1) Show this thread

Agreed, but you have some still claiming Q is a Pysop

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

The Legend that is Q+
He sure has confirmed in so many ways ....

If MSM acknowledged it, they would also have to acknowledge Q. They don't want people knowing there is a force of good fighting for the people.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

We will truly truly control the narrative

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I think this will change once we take over Twitter and start just blowing Twitter up with truth Then people will see who Q is and who it and what the movement is about

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Old News...

Next..

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Some of us figured that out long ago and already talked it out. I'm willing to discuss it again if people want to. I'll answer any question to the best of my ability.

So are you Trumpy?? I know you most likely won’t/can’t answer that but figured I would try again😂

Time travel is fun.
Or….
Q

💞🕊️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Can’t Wait!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

I have told everyone that I know or met for 5 years PDJT is Q+ & John Jr is Q.....JFK is in there somewhere. 3 Non Military ??

USAF Vietnam Era BTPD Badge #23 Ret. Trump Supporter NCSWIC

In response connie wright to her Publication

PDJT probably is Q+. .John Jr. is deceased. Difficult truths. Q was asked directly. Also said we're not alone here. Expand your thinking.

(1) Show this thread

praying for Q+😍😍♥️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )