Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

THE17thLETTER
@the17thletter ·1h

#truth common sense isn't so common amongst the indoctrinated

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I watched this guy’s videos. There has to be something there for them to protect it so much.
I’ve studied a ton of old maps and quite a few of them show others continents behind the wall.

I believe there are other continents they are keeping us from seeing/inhabiting. Many videos and photos of the ice wall AND I once did a google search in Antarctica and I saw a place with Bavarian style homes and green grass, sidewalks. Unfortunately I bookmarked the area, but when I looked for it again it had had been removed.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I wonder if they have been cloning us for decades and that’s what’s on those continents.
Or, all the missing children are being placed there and now that it’s thriving, they have no use for us anymore. That’s why they’re trying so damn hard to get everyone to take the jab.
WoW, this just all came to me right now.
Think about it. Crazy

Even people they say died, they would need teachers, and other adults to show them the way.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I don't believe there are clones of us there. They only clone the elites and certain celebrities from what I have heard/seen. There is off-worlder technology which they are hiding and I heard there is an ark (spaceship) that is activating. That ship and others belong to benevolent off-worlders.

The missing children are being cared for, but I don't know if they would place them there. I would think they would be in a warm climate but perhaps there are continents beyond the ice wall that are temperate.

They never had any use for us other than to be their slaves in their corporations.

It's the end of their world, and they know it.

(2) Show this thread