Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

What if this whole impeachment thing is so they can inject FISAGate, RussiaGate, IG Report, Election Fraud, Etc...etc.... 🤔 They are in control and we have been waiting on ALL these investigations....I think that is the BOOMERANG!

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

We share very few sentiments with our government.

I like this meme. Excellent rebuttal to a lot of the stupid crap said about Q - like those stupid references by MSM that say Q is a "conspiracy theory." That doesn't even make sense. How can a research group be a "theory."

Would like to save this Picture for Future reference, how would I do that?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response wakeup Idiot to his Publication

RIght-click your mouse and click "Save Image As" then name file and save it to whatever folder you want to keep it in. (I have a meme folder to save stuff like this.)

(1) Show this thread

This is BS, you know what we had??? The constitution, and the Former Presdient Trump flew away and left us on our own. Nov, Dec, Jan, gone and soon will be Feb will nothing done. March 4? yeah another date to pass by while Biden sells us off to China. America had a good run and now God's is dealing with our evil we let happen

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

In response lisa betten to his Publication

You want some cheese with that whine?

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Right there with you

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

He was my first step into the rsbbit hole

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Thought I'd give your meme a bit of an uplift. Hope you like it!

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

In response Femme Patriot17 to her Publication

Did anyone not see the Former President Trump get on a plane an fly away not using the powers of our constitution to protect us? Nov, Dec Jan dates are gone. What about all those deltas? Feb and March will go by as well.

(1) Show this thread

Demons in the soy. HashTagChinaVirus "The frogs shall come up both on thee and upon thy people and all thy servants" Exodus 8:4

In response Jim Burton to his Publication

Where did the rabbit come from and when did that get added in? This is all bull shit meant to keep the sheep thinging about hope and not the Hell that is about to take us over. I can't deal with this anymore.

(1) Show this thread

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

I get everything except pt 1. No one? and why is sole spelled sole instead of Soul...(that of which I am very privledged to have.)

Wife, Mom, Patriot. Once you know, there is no turning back. The truth will set us free.

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I believe this is sole, meaning only a quantity of one (1).

(1) Show this thread

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

SOLID GOLD!

COME ON PATRIOTS...
EYES ON SuperBowl ADS, HALF-TIME & AFTER-SHOW ...
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
LET'S...DO...THIS!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response VickiLynn Roberts to her Publication

Also indicators say Puppy bowl. Jaun O savin mentione and fake bidens dogs participating???? I have a rare white German Shepherd. I read the dog in the ad is NOT major or is a very keen dog.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Double Meanings exsist - "Soul Weapons" - research, logic, and faith.

Echo Chamber Harmonic Polarity Tech

4. OUR SOLE WEAPONS ARE LOGIC, RESEARCH, & MEMES *

suivre le lapin blanc ..😎