GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

"THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE"

What if EARTH is bigger than we been led to believe?

What if there are more than 5 or 7 continents (depending on what you were taught)?

What if Antarctica isn't a continent but a giant ice wall?

Why is there a Global Antarctica treaty that prohibits anyone from setting foot in most of the "continent"?

So many questions🤷‍♂️

this entire concept and conversation totally tickles my fancy. I am so ready to see and experience the truth. Many will not be able to handle what is to be exposed....guess that is why we are here and have the knowing. I can't wait for the day. Thankfully, I have a friend that has become very dear over a short period of time because she is the only one who believes exactly this. As our friendship grows, we are on the same page all across the board. Very lucky to have someone else who is as sane (insane) as me so I have someone to talk to about all this. She definitely keeps me sane. I hope the best to all of you and that you can find a soul mate to go through this once in a lifetime experience. We were truly blessed. Blessed in that we can accept all these possibilities or are at least open to them. Open mind...Open heart.

Only people mentioned by @lightbeing in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light Being, click on at the bottom under it