GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

"THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE"

What if EARTH is bigger than we been led to believe?

What if there are more than 5 or 7 continents (depending on what you were taught)?

What if Antarctica isn't a continent but a giant ice wall?

Why is there a Global Antarctica treaty that prohibits anyone from setting foot in most of the "continent"?

So many questions🤷‍♂️

Older versions of Encyclopedia Britannica pre-1958 include Admiral Byrd's description of Antarctica. He described a transparent dome wall rising up thousands of feet into the sky. There's no doubt that the Earth is flat and the people who argue the point have no understanding of physics. Even the first page of the air pilot manual says that airplanes fly over a flat surface.
It very well could be that we live in an experimental realm and are manipulated by whoever controls it. For what reason I can't even imagine, but it would somewhat explain why there have been several resets in the past. Perhaps the super wealthy 13 families were the owners of the realm and used it, and us, for their amusement. It's the most mind blowing "What if... " you could imagine. What if Earth was a world building game for some superior beings?
I've never played a game like Minecraft, but it's possible that I'm living inside one.

Only people mentioned by @scifiwriter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Treciak, click on at the bottom under it