GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

"THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE"

What if EARTH is bigger than we been led to believe?

What if there are more than 5 or 7 continents (depending on what you were taught)?

What if Antarctica isn't a continent but a giant ice wall?

Why is there a Global Antarctica treaty that prohibits anyone from setting foot in most of the "continent"?

So many questions🤷‍♂️

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

You can see the North Pole continent in most old maps, along with Tartaria before it was removed in the 17th century.

In 2016, three pyramids were discovered in Antarctica. The pyramids measured over 1,220 meters (4,000 ft.) tall, making them about 10 times the height of the famous Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.

Antarctica was at the equator at the time, so living conditions were more tolerable. However soon after this discovery, the government has even blocked pictures of these pyramids on Google Earth.

https://t.me/WeAreHere_WeAreAllOne/58787?single

I love this type of information. When I try to converse with someone about it. I am immediately thought of as crazy.

I have no idea what is true, but this “theory”, to me, is more realistic.

Only people mentioned by @Awakenow in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

I hear you Patriot. I have no idea what is true either, but I just keep researching and go with my instinct.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Just remember that when people attack you for having a different opinion/theory, especially about this topic, it just means that they are projecting their frustrations because they also have no clue as to what is the real truth.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

There is so much we do not know. I am so looking forward to when the lies end and we are able to freely explore the truth about everything!

Thank you!

(2) Show this thread