GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

"THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE"

What if EARTH is bigger than we been led to believe?

What if there are more than 5 or 7 continents (depending on what you were taught)?

What if Antarctica isn't a continent but a giant ice wall?

Why is there a Global Antarctica treaty that prohibits anyone from setting foot in most of the "continent"?

So many questions🤷‍♂️

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

i always thought even as a child... that there has to be more to life and this world than what we're really seeing. the lord did not intend for for our lives to be so mundane.

😁well the last 3+ years have been not so mundane - but I get your point

In response American Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @paulamjohns in this post can reply

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

Actually, if you think about it, with the lockdowns, the world became even more mundane for most people.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

for some - but for those of us understanding the evil behind it - well we, at least I, was empowered to do something about it - it was and is not a mundane time for me and I believe for many of us, it was/is a time of high excitement to be involved in stopping this type of evil so that it never happens again to our children and grandchildren

(1) Show this thread